Click to download Sharia Ki Bole Amra Ki Kori for FREE
- Sharia Ki Bole Amra Ki Kori – Hasan Mahmud.AZW3
- Sharia Ki Bole Amra Ki Kori – Hasan Mahmud.EPUB
- Sharia Ki Bole Amra Ki Kori – Hasan Mahmud.LIT
- Sharia Ki Bole Amra Ki Kori – Hasan Mahmud.MOBI
- Sharia Ki Bole Amra Ki Kori – Hasan Mahmud.PDF
KNOW HASAN MAHMUD
A born bookworm, he started extensive research on Sharia law and Human Rights in Islam after migrating to Canada in 1990. He joined Muslim Canadian Congress (MCC) in 2003 as the Director of Sharia Law and took a front line role in MCC’s successful movement against the Canadian Sharia Court. It was the very first Sharia court in the Western world functioning since 1991 with the blessing of Ontario law. Due to the explosive movement of MCC and two other organizations, the Ontario Government enacted a new law banning all faith courts.
Hasan is a lifelong leader in the fields of cultural events, recitals, music, host of TV shows, actors in dramas and movies etc. He authored many songs, poems, dramas, short stories; books on the history of Bengal, and is an expert performer in Indian classical music concerts. He is an invited speaker on Sharia law and Human Rights in Islam in dozens of conferences and media in Asia, Europe, America, and Canada. He is currently serving multiple organizations in different capacities. Some of them include the following:
1. Member, Advisory Board, World Muslim Congress
2. General Secretary, Muslims Facing Tomorrow, Canada,
3. Canada-representative, Free Muslims Coalition
4. Researcher, Deen Research Institute, the Netherlands, and
5. Canada-representative, Free Muslims Coalition.
6. Hasan was involved with AILC (American Islamic Leadership Coalition) as one of its founding members and with Muslim Canadian Congress as its president and director of Sharia Law.
Hasan authored books and docu-movies on Sharia law to create awareness in Muslim societies about the deadly impact of the political interpretation of Islam. His movies and book “What Sharia Says and What We Do” in his native language (Bangla) strongly empowered civil society against radical Islamists. Those are the tools of the successful movement of creating about 25 villages free of radical Islam in Bangladesh. It is amazing that one book and two movies emerged as powerful tools of positive social evolution in a Muslim society. The book is translated in English with the name “How Sharia Hijacked Islam”.
In Hasan’s movies, lots of Sharia laws are quoted so that common Muslims, while they enjoy the romantic story, get educated about how Sharia law violates Human and Women Rights, the Quran, and Prophet. Some of the movies, subtitled in Arabic, Turkish and Malay, are shown in Islamic conferences in Mumbai in India, Dallas in the US, Oxford campus in London, and in Int’l film festival in California
For more visit: https://hasanmahmud.com